iMore: “I decided to include apps that you must pay for up front or apps that might be free to download, but a subscription is needed or their functionality is greatly enhanced by making an in-app purchase or by buying the paid version. I also eliminated iOS apps that might be totally awesome, but are better suited to iPad”
I use a few on the list and I’d like to add a few more.
The apps on the list I use:
- 1Password – This app is a life saver, and it’s cross platform; Mac/iOS, Windows, and Android.
- Fantastical – Great visual style and it uses natural language to create events. Also available for Mac, iPad and Watch
- Deliveries – It does one thing and does it well; tracks your deliveries. Also available for Mac.
Here are some I’d like to add:
- Twitterrific – I’ve been using this for years. It’s a beautifully designed Twitter client for iOS.
- Evernote – I call this my digital brain. I have all kinds of stuff stored in Evernote. I like their iOS App and it’s also available for Mac, Android, and Windows. The Web Clipper is extremely useful.
- Reeder – My favorite RSS Reader. Also available for Mac.