Inspired by my good friend David’s kickboxing playlist, I thought I’d share my workout play list with ya’ll. Here she be, in all her glory. Enjoy.
- My Own Summer (Shove It) – Deftones
- Kimdracula – Deftones
- Minerva (Album Version) – Deftones
- Guerrilla Radio – Rage Against the Machine
- Testify – Rage Against the Machine
- Killing In the Name – Rage Against the Machine
- Bulls On Parade – Rage Against the Machine
- Awake – Godsmack
- Stupify – Disturbed
- Bodies – Drowning Pool
- Prayer – Disturbed
- Sleep Now In the Fire – Rage Against the Machine
- Wake Up – Rage Against the Machine
- Hemorrhage (In My Hands) – Fuel
- Institutionalized – Suicidal Tendencies
Gets me through my workouts.
It’s not quite ready for primetime, but it’s time to get the show on the road! If you’ve been following me at my old weblog, it’s time redirect your RSS reader to this site, all two of you. 🙂
A friend is taking a look at my CSS and fixing it up so I get the look I’m after. The color scheme is correct but the layout isn’t quite there. I’m sure he’ll have some design goodness to share with me, he’s very good at what he does, so I’m looking forward to what he comes up with. (Tigger is supposed to be aligned right, gotta fix that.)
In the meantime the site will be operational, everything will move here at some point. I’m not going to carry the look of the old site forward, no more apple cores. I will miss them, but I love brown and orange, and the cores don’t fit the color scheme.
So long good friend, it was nice knowing you, hopefully this site will live long beyond your nine years.
Here’s to the future! Onward!